Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine's Bingo

Here is yet another fun crafty thing I am doing this week. I love being the room mom for Sarah's class and one of my main duties is getting to help plan the 2 parties they get to have a year! So I successfully pitched the Bingo game idea to the teachers for the holiday party and they loved it. So much so, that they wanted me to create a Valentine's version of the game for the Valentine party! It is super easy to do....I just grab free clipart from the web and make a game board out of it and then mix the pictures around until I have enough that are different. I them cut out each picture and put it in a baggie, so the room mom's can "draw" the picture and announce it to the class. We will use conversation hearts as the game pieces! Super easy and the kids love it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails