Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rob and Nina's Wedding: The Beginning

So it has been exactly 4 months since Charlie's brother, Rob, married Nina and I gained a new sister-in-law. I have been wanting to blog about this from the day after the gorgeous wedding and fantastic wedding weekend....but many things got in the way.

1. It was so gorgeous and so perfect and there were so many parties involved in the wedding weekend, I sort of didn't know where to begin. I got intimidated by the project ahead.

2. We were heading into the holidays and I was pre-occcupied by the next couple of months. I survived it!

3. I was waiting to get the professional pictures from the photographer, which I still don't have. No fault of the photographer, I just can't decide on which ones to buy and have been dragging my heels! So we will just make do with the photos I took and the few I have otherwise. Once I get the professional ones, I will just post again and we can all re-live this wondrous occasion at that moment!

So that about sums it up. Since I am going ahead without all the photos, and the holidays are over, I figured the best thing would be to take this topic and turn it into several separate blog posts!

So without further delay....I bring you the engagement. I do know the story of how he ended up pulling it off and surprising her, but I will spare you all the details at this time. I will tell you he asked her the day after Thanksgiving at the Dallas Arboretum in 2008, and she said yes. Let's flash forward to 2009 and check out their super cute engagement photos. Very Dallas chic...in my opinion. They had a wonderful photographer....Thisbe Grace. These are all her photos.

Meet Rob and Nina.....




My next post about their wedding will be about the Bridesmaid's Luncheon....stay tuned! Yes, I was asked to be a bridesmaid and I was thrilled to accept. You might remember the shower I hosted for her......CLICK HERE.

3 comments:

Holly Lefevre said...

Well, you know I love anything wedding! Those are great engagement photos.

the Provident Woman said...

What a cute couple. I wish my husband and I would have put more thought into our engagement photos.
theprovidentwoman.com

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

Gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pics! ; )

Related Posts with Thumbnails