Sunday, February 14, 2010

Never was there a story of more woe....

Than that of Juliet and her Romeo.


Another outstanding performance today by Texas Ballet Theater at Bass Hall. Season tickets to the ballet has turned out to be one of the best purchases I have made all year (well, last year). The sets, the costumes, the music, the DANCING....all amazing and captivating. I was once again..moved to tears. Originally this was to be a romantic date for me and my Charlie, but I totally forgot he was going to be away at the Olympics when I bought the tickets....so Sarah became my Valentine's date. She was great. She behaved so well, and was so good during the performance. I know the storyline was a little deep for her and sort of went right over her head, but I know she loved it anyway. She came home dancing in the living room for a good half hour, so it inspired her! What a wonderful afternoon with my Sarah!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails