Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Kind of Camping

One of the blogs I stalk on a daily basis, Southern Weddings, had a post that included this amazing place to vacation (or have a wedding). It is called the Paws Up resort in beautiful Montana.
I have never been to Montana but I have seen nothing but gorgeousness (if that is a word) come from this state. (And I am not just referring to all those beautiful Robert Redford movies).
This resort looks amazing. While it is a luxury resort, with luxury resort prices, it still is calling my name. I certainly am not adventurous enough to brave the Montana wilderness with the bears and such with out some protection. I love that this place gives you that outdoorsy feeling without having to really sacrifice much. I am especially in love with their Christmas package. It is a pricey one, but for 5 nights for 2 kids and 2 adults, meals, and all the fun activities (ice skating), it isn't really THAT bad. I am for sure putting this place on my "must go" list. I am so glad to have found out about it. Guess I better go start saving my pennies! Enjoy!


Doesn't this picture remind you of this:


I forgot how young Brad was in this movie. A River Runs Through It, 1992

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails