Friday, August 14, 2009

Mountain Hydrangeas

My obsession with hydrangeas far exceeds any other that I might have (maps, pretty papers, parties, and dare I say Italy). Yesterday I popped into Central Market to grab some veggie corn dogs for my girls, which by the way, I can't seem to find anywhere!! Morningstar..what have you done with the only corn dog I feel somewhat good about letting my girls eat on an almost daily basis!! I digress....so I was in the frozen food section turned the corner and BAM! Right in front of me was this.....


I was left speechless. They are GORGEOUS! HUGE! And calling my name. If only I had a good excuse to buy buckets of them. I thought I was growing big beautiful hydrangeas at my house, but I am obviously not. They called them Mountain Hydrangeas. I would like to know what mountain they are getting them from...I just might plan a visit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I
MUST
HAVE
THEM!

alas, i, too, share your love, friend! v. pretty. i do hope you did pick up one or two for yourself... please say yes.

sorry to say, though, i do not share your love for faux corn dogs. ;-)

happy monday!
KTB

Related Posts with Thumbnails