Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July weekend!


We are off to good ol' San Antone for the weekend to visit my family! Sarah is looking forward to going to Sea World and taking a little road trip. Lauren has not a clue, but I know she will enjoy seeing her Opa and having a new place to explore! I will post pictures when we get back! I hope everyone enjoys the 4th and all the traditions that come with it. This year we will be having the celebratory "tamales and margaritas" so if you are reading this, have a hot dog and blueberry pie for me! We hope you and yours have a great (and safe) holiday weekend! Happy Birthday USA!


Love these cupcakes from Martha Stewart!














This was our attempt (Sarah and I) last year for the 4th of July. Very Yummy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails