Tuesday, May 4, 2010

AXO Reunion Weekend

It was 2 years in the making and now it is 2 weeks in the past. My how time flies! So Alpha Chi Omega has been on the TCU campus for 20 years now and we had a big weekend to celebrate that a couple of weeks ago! It was so much fun to see so many of my sisters. Many of whom I have not seen since I graduated! The weekend started off with a Re-creation of Bid Day at Paula's house. Every year in August on Bid Day Paula hosts a dinner at her house to welcome all the new members. So we thought that would be fun to re-create that experience since it is one that is a fond memory to us all! It was complete with the Mexican food, Flash photography, and margaritas! (Margaritas are never present on Bid Day)



AXO Alumnae in attendance


Becky, Me, and Kortney

Me, Ashley, Brandi, Kortney, Becky


Us again...add Alesha

Ryan, LeAnn, Me, Alesha, Kimberly

On Saturday during the day we had a little outing to the zoo. This was a nice way to meet some of the kiddos. They had a blast. It was a great day to be at the zoo and the new exhibit at the Ft. Worth Zoo with the snakes and such is really great!



Sarah was going crazy that she was this close to the tiger!



My girls have no fear of the snakes. I would never have walked into this place when I was their age.


Saturday night we had our big Red Carnation Ball. It was held at Colonial Country Club. The collegians were all there with their dates and we had a nice evening. The weather was perfect and everyone really enjoyed each others company.

Me, Lori, Ginny, Elaine, Carla


Becky (my college roommate), Me, Brandi (my lil sis!)
Love these girls! They were both in my wedding!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails