Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rob and Nina's Wedding: The Wedding


FINALLY! I am so happy to say that I am finally getting around to writing about the wedding. I am very proud that I got it done before October! I still don't have all the pictures I would like to post, but I think you will get the idea regardless. It was such a classy celebration. They really lucked out that they had such a gorgeous day. I mean it was perfect and we had been having a rainy fall up to that point. It was sunny, about 75 degrees. Everything went off just as planned (or at least from what I could tell) It was very nice to be in a wedding and just have to look pretty. I didn't have to stress about vendors, or decor, or anything this time around. She had a very high end Dallas wedding planner, a well known wedding venue, and a great photographer. What more could a bride ask for!

The ceremony took place just as it was getting dark. The candles were beautiful and the trumpet playing as she walked in were perfect! It was the most beautiful evening wedding.

Ceremony: Highland Park Methodist Church





Sarah loved being a flower girl!


The McDonald Family

The reception was so much fun. We started off with a cocktail reception in the conservatory. All the windows with the beautiful botanicals around was the perfect setting. The piano music was wonderful. The ballroom was lit just perfectly for the reception. All the fall colored flowers and the gorgeous cake as the centerpiece was breathtaking. For dinner we dined on beef tenderloin and jumbo lump crab cakes. Fabulous! The band was so much fun and had the crowd dancing well into the wee hours of the morning. They made a fabulous exit in their Rolls Royce and it was a perfect ending to a perfect day!

Reception: Crescent Court


Sarah and I with my Dad

The Parents!




I will not be doing a final installment on the honeymoon. I was not invited, imagine that! I do not have any of their pictures from the honeymoon. I can tell you they both enjoyed FIJI immensely and it sounded like it was a great trip. HERE is where they stayed!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails