Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Office/Playroom Swap

So Charlie and I have spent the last 2 days swapping my office for a girls playroom. My office was not so much used as a real office and the current playroom was not located central enough to the house and was too small. So we decided to make the swap. So now, Sarah, has the playroom of her dreams (minus a TV, which daddy will ensure she has that soon!) and I have an office back off the master bedroom with a gorgeous view of our backyard and pool. I think this swap solved a lot of our issues with Sarah having a playroom close to the kitchen and family room and now my office is more private and the old nursery off the master is much more suited for its new role.


Above: My new office space. It is hard to get a good picture because the shape of the room is circular. It is in a turret off the back of the house.

Below: My old office and now Sarah's new playroom. She is loving it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails