Tuesday, October 13, 2009

U2


It doesn't get much better than U2 when it comes to concerts. This was my second time seeing them and they did not disappoint. I feel like Bono's voice sounded better when I saw him 8 years ago in LA, but hey...it was still amazing! The set/stage was awesome! By far the best set up for a concert I had ever seen. I seats were "behind" the stage, although it was a 360 degree stage. They were still great. They came to our side a lot and at the end they walked all the way back and stood there for quite awhile, so I was able to get some awesome shots! They have an unlimited amount of great songs to choose from and I feel like they played them all. Not since the Foo Fighters have a seen a more entertaining band that seemed to play on and on, one great hit after another!

The Muse, the opening band, was also great! My husband REALLY wanted to see them and to be honest I was not that interested. Once they came out they really rocked the place and turns out I already knew most of their songs. I was pleasantly surprised at how great they were!

It was a great night and the new Cowboys stadium (which I think is a tad over-the-top and a bit ridiculous since "The Boys" are mediocre this year) was still AMAZING and huge and very nice!



1 comment:

Holly Lefevre said...

Comment not relevant to story right now...there is something for you on my blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails