Monday, October 12, 2009

New Blog: Le Petit Hameau

As most of you may or may not know, I work part time at my in-laws European gift shop over in Keller. It is called Le Petit Hameau (the little hamlet). I have also started a blog for them! I know, big shocker there! I have become so in love with blogs, that I decided to take on a second one! So I just wanted to share the blog with you guys and I hope you become a follower of it in addition to this one! Here is the blog link: www.le-petit-hameau.blogspot.com
I just blogged today about some of the great Fall items we have!

The blog will mostly feature products that we sell in the store, but it will also feature posts on travels to Europe. There will be times of the year that they (not me) will take buying trips and I will write about their adventures! So keep posted and if you live in or around Keller, please stop in and say hello and see all the pretty things!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails