Friday, March 15, 2013

Valentines Day 2013

I am a little behind on blogging.  I blame pinterest.  So I am going to attempt to catch up!

Valentine's Day this year was so super fun.  As tradition goes I made the girls breakfast for dinner and we had chocolate fondue for dessert.  I set a pretty little table complete with roses and gifts.  Daddy was out of town working again this year, so he had special gifts for them.  New dresses! 


Judging by the look Lauren's face...this might have been the last year we do the chocolate fondue.  She didn't love it this year! 


Sarah also had her Valentine's Cotillion.  It was so cute and she had so much fun!



We had lots of fun preparing for the day.  Homemade Valentine's for Sarah's friends and heart shaped cookies to give as gifts!  Such a fun day! 

Daddy and I were even able to get away for a little retreat to Terranea the week before for a little R&R and spa time!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails