Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Birthday!


Today is my hubby's birthday. I have had a pretty busy day, so I am just now getting around to posting about it. I feel bad, because there is only like 4 hours left in the day! Anyway, today he is 41! That is insane to think about. Last year I threw him a great little surprise party for turning 40. See it HERE.

SO my Charlie is everything to me. He is so loving, so supportive, my rock, my best friend, the best daddy (our girls ADORE him), the best husband and I feel so incredibly lucky that I found him. I feel so incredibly fortunate that he saw something in me that made him want to be with me forever. He puts up with all my weird ways and my moodiness. He works so (and I mean so) very hard to give me and our girls a great life. We are a great team and he is our smart, loving, and hard-working leader. I love him just as much now as the day I married him and he is truly my heart and soul. Love to my sweetie! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails