Thursday, November 12, 2009

Little Daisy Girl Scout

I don't know much about Girl Scouts...I never was one, but I thought it might be something fun that Sarah would like. I was right! She has absolutely loved being a Daisy. She meets with her troop once a week and so far they have done lots of fun arts and crafts, learned songs, gone to a campfire celebration and earned their 1st Daisy petal. I only wish I had volunteered to be a troop leader. It is right up my alley with planning all the fun activities. It is almost like a little mini sorority! They are going to have a ceremony in December where they will be given their Daisy pin. It will be complete with speaking parts and candlelight. Very sorority! So I am so glad we decided to do it and I am so glad she enjoys it. There are 10 in her troop and they are just great!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

SHe is so cute!! I was never a girl scout, either, but I was in something called Indian Princesses, which I barely remember, and it wasn't for long....

I am stopping by from Holly's blog (504 Main). Just wanted to say hi and that I'm your newest follower!

p.s. I am hosting a giveaway this week...if you want to stop by and check it out, my URL is:

http://abbyandizzysmom.blogspot.com

Happy Thanksgiving!

Related Posts with Thumbnails