Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Salad

Not sure how this happened, but I will take full credit since I came up with the idea, but Sarah now eats SALAD!! She has always liked carrots, tomatoes, and red peppers and when we eat at CPK she likes the white cheese and the salami in the chopped salad. So it dawned on me that why not make her a salad!?! I asked her if she wanted to try it with a little lettuce and she said yes. So on Saturday night when I offered her pizza for dinner, she turned it down and asked for THE SALAD. She then ate it the next night, and asked for it in her lunch on Monday. It was not a fluke, because...you guessed it, she asked for it again tonight. I was even able to sneak in a little broccoli! I am so thrilled that she loves it and I wish I could follow her lead and eat more salads!

THE SALAD includes: green leaf lettuce, carrots, strawberry tomatoes, red peppers, broccoli, chopped pepperonis, and shredded mozzarella cheese. No dressing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails