Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Plethora of Pinatas

Anyone know where that saying is from?? Today is my brother Warren's 39th birthday. It is a yearly ritual that we quote lines from the movie Three Amigos to each other on our birthday! If you have not seen the movie, then I HIGHLY recommend you go watch it! There are so many funny lines regarding birthday's in the movie! Our favorite is the whole scene that talks about what it means to have a plethora of pinatas. There is of course the gift of "a sweater" when they live out in the Mexican desert. And finally, the line that "Today El Guapo is (pause and a stern look from El Guapo) ....Thirty-three years old"! You have to see it to really get the humor...

Anyway..Happy Birthday to my older bro...whom is off flying helicopters somewhere. Be safe and I will see you soon. We have the "sweater" wrapped the "plethora of pinatas" awaiting and I will tell everyone that you are really "33 years old"!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails