Thursday, April 9, 2009

Everyone go to Sea Siam

Just got back from eating with the in-laws and this weeks restaurant of choice was Sea Siam in Keller. It is Thai food....no it is THE BEST Thai food! I have eaten Thai food 3 times in my life. 1.) When I worked at NBC in Burbank....I ordered fried rice (the safest thing on the menu) and it was average. 2.) Charlie and I went to Thai Chili in Southlake several months ago b/c everyone raved about it....below average. 3.) Sea Siam in Keller tonight! It was awesome! It is a small little place off of Keller Pkwy. The address is 940 Keller Pkwy Ste. 230 In the same shopping center as Kroger. The owner is sooo nice and this is what we got: (I highly recommend it all, I can not pick a favorite!) We started with the egg rolls and the chicken satay. For dinner we got 4 entrees and split it family style. Basil Chicken, Combo Fried Rice, Beef Drunken Noodles, and Musman Curry (chicken). We asked for them all to be a little on the spicy side. It was not too much to handle, trust me! It all came with a side of white rice cooked to perfection. For dessert we had coconut ice cream. I am not a big coconut fan, but this was great! Even my picky 5 year old ate this! Did I mention it was BYOB, too. So bottom line...if you love Thai food, try this place, if you are not sure if you like Thai food, try this place, if you don't like Thai food, give it one more chance and try this place!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails