Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ballet & Tap Parent Show

Every "semester" they have a little parent show at Sarah's dance class. It is so fun to see how much she is learning and capture those little moments. I felt the need to take a photo of every single step she took for 2 reasons: 1.) She is growing up so fast. She is no longer my little baby in a pink tutu pretending to be a princess....she is quickly growing into a little girl who has her eyes set on being the next Sharpay form High School Musical! (Not sure if that is even how you spell her name, if that is a name!) 2.) She has repeatedly told me she doesn't like dance any more, but I think I have her convinced that the summer break will do her good and we will start new again in the fall with tap, ballet, and jazz! Keeping my fingers crossed that a new class and a new type of dance will spur her interest!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails