Thursday, January 22, 2009

Two Blogs, Two Sources of Inspiration

How I found time to actually come across these blogs and exactly how I found them, I am not quite sure. I would like to share them with you, however. It all started with coming across the blog entitled Stephmodo. It was my inspiration to want to be a more serious blogger. I not only loved that she wrote about her beautiful family and the fun things they do, but she shared recipes she has tried, party ideas, shopping ideas, things that inspire her, and the list goes on and on. I found so many of her entries interesting.
The other blog I came across while reading entries from Stephmodo. It is the Nie Nie Dialogues. This one has really affected me and I find myself thinking of this woman whom I don't know other than from reading her blog and her sister's blog. Evidently she was seriously injured in a plane crash this past August, with her husband. She has a big, beautiful family which her sister had to take care of while her and her husband recovered. Reading her story made me appreciate things a lot more and has inspired me to be a more creative person and pay more attention to my kids in this crazy, busy life. Her blog prior to her accident reminded me a lot of the Stephmodo blog and now that I am hooked, I have this concern and interest in her recovery.
Keep in mind that I do not know these to women at all, but their blogs have so inspired me as a woman and a mother.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails