Friday, September 3, 2010

Who's the Fairest of them all....

SNOW WHITE!

I am in Snow White La-La Land right now. That is going to be the theme for Lauren's 3rd birthday party next month and I am a party planning fool right now. So far I have found super adorable things..such as the invites! Check them out!


I also found these cute graphics to use on all my party planning goods. I am basing my whole color scheme and decor around this.

I have also found cute, cute things to give away as party favors. There is tons more stuff out there with apples on it than there is Snow White. She is one of the princesses who is currently not getting the props she deserves. Why is it always Cinderella??

FYI...Beauty and the Beast comes out next month... you can reserve your copy at The Disney Store!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails