Monday, December 7, 2009

Awards Again!

OK...so my friend Holly and blogger extraordinaire sent me a couple of awards about a century ago and I am finally getting around to posting them and passing them on. Thanks Holly! I promise I wasn't blowing you off!

Here are the deserving bloggers I want to pass both awards along to. Please post about it and pass it along.

1. Katie at "Fun Times with the Becker's"
2. Jenny at "The Blah Blah Blahger"
3. Stephanie at "Gadora Wilder"
4. Ryan at "America's Bridget Jones"

So the first one is this:

The second one is this "sweet" one!


For this I supposed I am to complete the 10 random things about me list and then send it onto others. So here it goes!
  1. I grew up on a ranch in South Texas
  2. I once had a walk-on part on Days of Our Lives when I interned there. (1997)
  3. I would love to live in Italy and learn the language. I would settle for spending my summers there in a villa on the Amalfi Coast!
  4. I wish I knew how to make fabulous wedding cakes.
  5. I am a wedding fanatic. I have been married for 10 years and am probably the only bride that has a MS Weddings subscription that long after her big day!
  6. I have a husband that makes me a strawberry cake for my birthday every year!
  7. It is a little embarrassing, but I still watch MTV Real World and the Road Rules/Real World Challenges! Yes, I am 33.
  8. I want to travel the world, but I HATE to fly. When are we going to figure out how to beam ourselves places???
  9. Olives, mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup, and sour cream just disgust me. Although I will eat olive oil, cocktail sauce, and sour cream chips!
  10. I am not much of a book reader, but I can look at magazines all day long. I am much more of a picture person than a reader/writer.
Hope you all enjoy your awards and know that I enjoy reading your blogs!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails