Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011- San Antonio

We had a wonderful week in San Antonio visiting my dad and step mom. Opa and Myrtle as my kids call them! We enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with yummy food, LOTS of football (thank the lord the Cowboys won), a beautiful day, and many blessings to be thankful for. Here are some photos from the week!




Mi Tierra Mexican restaurant. This is how it looks 365 days a year. So much fun! A usual hang out for us. Great food, drinks, music, atmosphere, and Mexican bakery! Go HERE to check it out!



The day after Thanksgiving we spent the afternoon in Gruene (pronounced Green), TX. It is just north of New Braunfels and is a great little, picturesque town. Great antique shopping, food, and I noticed a rather cute honky tonk there too! Gruene is located right on the river, so in the summer I imagine that is a hot spot.


We had dinner at the Gristmill that over looks the river. Go HERE to see more. Very pretty place with great food!



The girls even enjoyed a little cookie decorating with Opa & Myrtle

One last shot before I leave you....my sweet pilgrim!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails